As of January 2016, I am a postdoctoral researcher in computational linguistics and phonetics in the Centre for Linguistic Theory and Studies in Probability, Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science at the University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Sweden. Previously, I was a visiting scholar at Princeton University, and a temporary lecturer at the University of Cyprus. Please find more information in my Curriculum Vitae.
- PhD in Linguistics.
- MSc in Computational Linguistics.
- MA in AppliedLinguistics.
- BA in Classics/Linguistics.
- Göteborgs universitet, Sweden.
- Princeton University, USA.
- University of Cyprus, Cyprus.
- Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus.
- Academy of Athens, Greece.
- Input methods in Emacs
- Praat Scripts
- Keyboard Layouts
- IPAGreek Application
- LT2202, Statistical methods
- Introduction to R
- Introduction to Python
- Deep Learning
- The Phonology of Prosody
- History of Neural Networks
- Modern Greek vowels and the nature of acoustic gradience
- Acquiring Clitic Placement in Bilectal Settings: Interactions between Social Factors
- Dialect classification using vowel acoustic parameters
- A sociophonetic study of Standard Modern Greek and Cypriot Greek Stop Consonants.
- Sextus Empiricus Adversus Grammaticos and the debate Ideal Language vs. Language Variation
- The bursts of stops can convey dialectal information.
- Eﬀects of stress on fricatives: Evidence from Standard Modern Greek
- Research Design and Statistics in Linguistics
- Seeking an anchorage
- The Utilitarian dictionary of Modern Greek
- Addressing writing system issues in dialectal lexicography
- Modern Greek Prosody
- Edge-Tone Eﬀects and Prosodic Domain Eﬀects on Final Lengthening
- The Present Perfect in Cypriot Greek revisited
- Textual Structure and Modality in Thucydides’ Military Exhortations
- Current Trends in Greek Linguistics.
- Meaning and Form in the Tonal Representation
- Cypriot Greek Nuclear Pitch Accents